CLIENT MANAGEMENT MASTERY COURSE
This comprehensive course teaches you how to naturally generate quality referrals and boost your client visits by using advanced client management procedures.
Take your professional skills and credibility to a whole new level as you confidently manage all aspects of your clients' care.
The trusted client management protocols, procedures, and scripted communications are aligned with well-accepted ones that successful DC's and DO's use, now custom-designed for practical application in your massage practice.
They accommodate whatever hands-on techniques you use.
Scripted materials empower you to know exactly what to say to clients as you clearly and confidently guide their care. Custom-designed forms let you easily and efficiently implement important procedures.
Detailed Outline of What You Learn in This Course
- What it takes to have a successful practice.
- What exactly does "client management" mean?
Section Two: Evidence-Based (EB) Essentials
- The easy way to make your practice EB compliant.
- How to assess clients' three essential massage needs.
- The eleven EB procedures for managing your clients’ care.
Section Three: How to Perform a Professional Health History Inquiry
- Important questions to ask and how to evaluate client answers.
- Important forms to give to new clients.
- The three important pieces of evidence to gather and qualify.
- The eight-step process for successfully managing your consultation.
- The "secret" to easily generating quality referrals w/o promoting.
- How to confidently guide your consultation by following proper protocol and knowing the right questions to ask.
Section Five: Neurology Made Simple
- Understanding neural receptors your work affects.
- Basic pain science principles made simple and easy to understand.
- The two main ways your work helps facilitate pain relief.
- How to make sure you work interoperatively with clients.
Section Six: How to Perform Evaluations
- Three evaluation outcomes.
- How to manage suspicious findings clients present with.
- How to determine when to refer a client to a doctor for evaluation.
Section Seven: How to Perform Standard Examinations on Clients
- Three examination procedures every MT ought to perform.
- Five steps to performing great exams.
- Five main objective findings you examine.
Section Eight: How to Take Professional Quality SOAP Notes
- Confidently document clients' progress using a SOAP Notes system that's legally compliant and aligned with ones that doctors use.
- Four things your Plan must include to be legally sound.
- Important things to know about suggesting self-care strategies to clients.
Section Nine: How to Create Programs of Care for Your Clients
- What exactly are Programs of Care?
- Four-step protocol for creating EB Programs of Care with multiple appointments.
- How to measure, monitor, and manage your clients' progress.
- How to formulate ROF's and communicate them to clients.
Section Ten: How to Perform Re-Exams
- Why re-exams are so important for effectively managing your clients' care.
- 5-step protocol for performing Progress Re-exams.
- 7-step protocol for performing Comparative Re-exams.
Section Eleven: How to Manage Reschedules, Recalls & Reactivations
- Effectively manage missed appointments, reschedules, and cancellations.
- How to effectively recall and reactivate clients who drift from care.
Section Twelve: How to Communicate and Guide Your Clients' Course of Treatment