How to Treat Whiplash and Soft Tissue Injuries ⎯ Massage Therapy Approaches: Course Includes Two Hours of Video Deomonstrations
Regular price $ 77.00
It's important for you to know how to treat whiplash and sprain-strain type injuries because these are among the most common complaints clients present to you with.
You'll feel confident knowing how to manage common whiplash and soft tissue sprain-strain type injuries, making the care you provide for these clients more effective and reliable while enhancing their professional respect for your work.
This course comes with a 51-page manual and two hours of video presentation that goes over all important information. It provides you with hands-on demonstrations that show you how to safely and effectively treat clients during each of the three stages of recovery using unique combinations of MFR, PNF, Reciprocal Inhibition, Traction, and Strain Counter Strain techniques.
Here's an outline of what you learn in this course:
- Hands-on video demonstrations showing you how to safely and effectively treat whiplash clients using a variety of techniques.
- The Three Stages of Soft Tissue Injury Repair.
- The Three Stages of Recovery.
- Which types of massage are safe to apply and which are contraindicated during each stage.
- When to use hot and cold applications.
- How PT modalities are commonly used to treat soft tissue injuries.